Thursday, February 28, 2008

exam day

Even reading some of the book for the exam on wednesday helped. I didn't memorize the 5 principles as well as i could have and totally blanked on them during the exam. Oh well.
We have to do our group memo soon, and I'm getting scared we're not going to get it done on time. I did my assignment but I don't know where the whole group stands on it, the communication between groups or between individuals is bad right now I think. No one else seems to know or show that they care about this assignment. I guess I won't either, if no one else is worried, what do I have to be worried about?
So Leadership...
I'm actually kind of looking forward to the leadership seminar, it seems like it will be long, but hopefully it will be good. I don't know what I would do instead, except maybe get more of my stuff for the fashion show done, but I have to go to the seminar. 
I wonder what I'll learn there...
So far, everything about leadership seems to be something a little common sense could figure out with experience. Basically, if you are genuinely a screw up, leadership roles will not come easily to you. I guess a good leader needs to have common sense.

on a different note,
Prince Harry has been serving in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban (on netscape news)
good for him. being a leader on many fronts. I hope he doesn't get killed. I wonder if he's trying to show up his brother. Its honorable for someone who has a lot of influence, a lot to lose, and who is a valuable asset to his people....to take on the warfare game. I don't really know what to think of it.

No comments: